Why Choose 三亿体育app?
三亿体育app partners with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered education with strong college-prep academics and intentional discipleship of students.
The mission of 三亿体育app is to glorify God through the discipleship of students and the pursuit of excellence in education with the Bible as the foundation and Jesus Christ as our focus.
Our focus is on the whole student as we prepare them academically, spiritually and emotionally to be fully engaged and abundantly equipped to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
三亿体育专门的教师, excellent facilities and extensive extracurricular offerings provide every student with the opportunity to explore and develop their God-given gifts and talents. Students are provided opportunities to live out their faith as they participate in community outreach events, 小群体, 辅导项目, chapel and leadership opportunities.
三亿体育app offers a more than 50年的历史 of demonstrating strength and success in the classroom, and on the playing field and stage, preparing the next generation of world changers.
The Heritage story has God’s fingerprints all over it; from the very beginning to its future. God instilled the school’s founding parents’ desire for their children to receive an excellent education that reinforced the faith and values they were teaching them at home
- Accredited by ACSI and AdvancEd
- 18 IHSAA体育
- Top-notch fine arts programs including band, orchestra, choir, theater and visual arts
- Multitude of clubs supporting a variety of interests
- High school internship programs that provide opportunities to explore interests and career choices
- Variety of AP and dual-credit courses for high school students
- An Academies program for high schoolers that focuses class offerings in a specific area of interest such as engineering, 部门和领导, 或金融
- Ministry and community outreach opportunities that 100% of high school students participate in
- A 1:1 initiative (grades 7-12) that supports the importance of integrating technology in the educational process
As a preschool - 12th grade campus, our students are part of a community that builds intentional relationships and provides academic programming that aligns with state standards and is taught from a biblical worldview.
We build intentional relationships through mentoring and accountability throughout all aspects of our school. Our parent community provides endless support and encouragement through their prayers and a variety of programs and events led by our active and engaged Parent-Teacher Fellowship. Our students represent over 100 churches and come from all of our surrounding communities, and a large percentage of our families receive financial support.